Make a list of your favourite things by clicking on the heart. This will come in handy when placing your orders.Start your favourites list now New to Abel & Cole? Sign up here
Back to the shop
Natracare have been organic ever since it was founded in 1989, when Susie Hewson learned about the chlorine bleaching, plastics and toxins used in conventional period care products. It encouraged Susie to create an alternative product offering of period protection that was totally chlorine free and plastic free.
Cotton*, Plant cellulose, Corn starch, Adhesive * = produced to organic standards.
While we do everything we can to ensure the information on this page is correct, ingredients, nutritional and dietary information are subject to change. So along with the information on our website, we always recommend that you read each label carefully before enjoying your items
1.Wash your hands, ideally with antibacterial soap, for at least 20 seconds.
2. It’s easiest to put on a pad whilst seated on the toilet, with your trousers or tights around your ankles and your underwear pulled up to knee height, with the gusset easily accessible.
3. Open up your pad and remove it from the outer packaging (you can use this to wrap up your used pad.) There will be a soft, cottony side, and a side with a smooth strip covering a sticky adhesive. The wings will also have little strips covering some adhesive.
4. Fold the wings out but leave their adhesive strips in place for now. Remove the main strip and secure the pad to the gusset of your underwear, sticky side down.
5. Once the main body is secure, remove the strips from the wings and fold them around each side of the gusset to keep your pad in place.
6. Stand and pull up your underwear and bottoms. Make sure your pad is in the right spot, covering your vulva completely.
7. Wash your hands and you’re ready to go.
Food Contact Material: PAPER/CARD (Recyclable - Widely recyclable)Lid/Cap: PAPER/CARD (Recyclable - Widely recyclable)Contais BPA: No - does not contain BPA