Make a list of your favourite things by clicking on the heart. This will come in handy when placing your orders.Start your favourites list now New to Abel & Cole? Sign up here
Back to the shop
&SISTERS believe that nobody should be held back by their period, and that everyone deserves access to safe period care. Founders Claire and Lucy have designed a collection of sustainably-crafted products using 100% Soil Association certified organic cotton and no colourants, perfumes or synthetics. A certified B Corp, just like us, &Sisters seek to improve the planet for everyone, donating part of their profits to combatting period poverty globally.
Hypo-allergenic medical grade silicone
While we do everything we can to ensure the information on this page is correct, ingredients, nutritional and dietary information are subject to change. So along with the information on our website, we always recommend that you read each label carefully before enjoying your items
There are a few different ways to insert your cup. &SISTERS recommend using either the 'U’ fold or 'punchdown' fold for the quickest and easiest insertion.
For the U fold:
- Firstly, wash your hands well using an anti-bacterial soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Create a ‘U’ shape from the opening of your Nüdie by pressing and holding the sides of the cup together and then folding it in half.
- Find a comfortable position and relax your pelvic floor muscles. Standing with one foot on the closed toilet or side of the bath works well.
- Gently push your Nüdie into the vaginal canal with the tip approximately 1 cm into the vagina. The Nüdie will now pop open inside you and create a seal.
If you’re struggling with the U fold, try the punchdown fold instead. It opens a little more easily once inside.
- On one side of your cup, push down with your index finger until the wall of the cup touches the base of the cup and curls in on itself.
- Insert in the same way as you would the U fold.
If you’re having difficulty inserting your Nüdie, try wetting your cup with clean, room temperature water, or using a bit of personal lubricant.
Food Contact Material: CORNSTARCH WRAPLid/Cap: PAPER/CARD (Recyclable - Widely recyclable)Sleeves/Wraps/Seals: COTTON BAGContains BPA: No - does not contain BPA