Make a list of your favourite things by clicking on the heart. This will come in handy when placing your orders.Start your favourites list now New to Abel & Cole? Sign up here
Back to the shop
At Lodge Farm Kitchen they understand that not even the greatest domestic gods/goddesses among us have the time to rustle up every meal from scratch, so to help, they've created a range of tasty pies that are both convenient and made from fresh ingredients sourced locally whenever they can – all hand prepared with pride, passion & integrity. They do their bit for the planet too, with massive compost bins and a wormery at their farm for all green and brown waste, all tins, card, glass and plastic recycled, and their own packaging is reused as much as possible (and that which isn't can be composted, with the last little bit recycled). Brilliant all round.
Beef*(32%),tomato*, kidney beans*, water, onion*, rapeseed oil*, tomato puree*, vegetable stock (sea salt, maltodextrin (from maize)*, rice flour*, vegetables (onion*, carrot*, parsnip*), yeast extract*, sunflower oil*, parsley*, turmeric*), garlic*, cumin*, coriander*, turmeric*, oregano*, chilli*, paprika*, salt, chipotle chillies*, bay leaf*, black pepper*.
* = produced to organic standards.
While we do everything we can to ensure the information on this page is correct, ingredients, nutritional and dietary information are subject to change. So along with the information on our website, we always recommend that you read each label carefully before enjoying your items
Nutritional Information per 100g/ml
Energy (kJ): 706
Energy (kcal): 170
Fat (g): 10.4
of which saturates (g): 9.1
Carbohydrate (g): 9.1
of which sugars (g): 2.3
Protein (g): 12.0
Salt (g): 1.2
Store in the fridge, consume within Use By date on pack
• Preheat your oven to 180°C, 350F, Gas mark 4
• Remove this sleeve and plastic wrapping but keep in the wooden baking mould and place on a baking tray. Cover tightly with foil, or remove from wooden tray and put into a casserole dish with a lid. Our wooden baking moulds are suitable for the oven, just make sure they are not too close to a direct flame or element
• Cook for 30 minutes. Cook until piping hot and bubbling
• Leave for a couple of mintues before serving.
Food contact material: Greaseproof Paper (Recyclable)
Lid/Cap: Poplar Wood (Home Compostable)
Sleeves/wraps/seals: Polyo (Recyclable)
Contains BPA: No