Make a list of your favourite things by clicking on the heart. This will come in handy when placing your orders.Start your favourites list now New to Abel & Cole? Sign up here
Back to the shop
Available from 28th August
Osius believe to make truly good broth it has to be fully organic, pasture fed, simmered for days, free from any additives, and made with British bones. We couldn't agree any more with them.
Beef bones* (50%), filtered water, onion*, celery*, carrot*, apple cider vinegar*, bay leaf*, thyme*, tomatoes*, seaweed * = produced to organic standards. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional information (typical values per 100g/ml)
Energy (kJ): 184.0
Energy (kcal): 44.0
Fat (g): 2.5; of which saturates (g): 1.1
Carbohydrates (g): 0.7; of which sugars (g): 0.7
Protein (g): 4.7
Salt (g): 0.17
Keep refrigerated, once opened consume within 5 days. Can be frozen on day of purchase, once defrosted & opened consume within 5 days.
Take required quantity and heat gently - do not boil. Can be taken neat or added to hot water. Can also be added to food during cooking as a stock, or used to rustle up a simple soup like this Mushroom & Ginger beef broth;
1) Cook 30g barley in water until soft then drain and set aside
2) Slice 6 chesnut mushrooms
3) Thinly slice 5 spring onions
4) Saute pring onions in a little butter until soft, before adding the mushrooms to the pan and cooking for a further 10 minutes
5) Add grated ginger and turmeric to taste and stir
6) Add 1ltr of beef broth and barley
7) Heat through for a couple of minutes