- 75g red quinoa
- 150ml boiling water
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli
- A head of spring greens
- 1 red onion
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 courgette
- A handful of mint, leaves only
- 50g rocket
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g Petit Chevre goat's cheese
- 4 white tortillas*
1. Fill and boil the kettle. Tip the quinoa into a small pan and top up with 150ml boiling water. Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 10-12 mins till the quinoa absorbs the water. Take off the heat.
2. Meanwhile, trim the dry ends off the Tenderstem® broccoli and chop the stems and florets into small pieces. Trim any woody cores out of the spring greens and finely shred the leaves. Peel the red onion and thinly slice it. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a medium pan and warm to a medium heat. Slide in the onion and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry for 3-4 mins till slightly softened. Add the spring greens and broccoli and continue to cook for 5 mins, till the greens are tender. Tip the contents of the pan into a bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Quarter the cherry tomatoes. Peel the garlic and crush or grate it. Trim the courgette, and use a vegetable peeler to peel it into thin ribbons. When you get down to the seeded core, thinly slice it. Roughly chop the mint leaves and the rocket.
4. Tip the cooked quinoa into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, garlic, courgette, rocket and mint. Season with salt and pepper and add 1 tbsp each balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Fold together.
5. Crumble the goat's cheese into the bowl with the cooled greens and stir well. Take a tortilla and spoon in 3 tbsp of the cheesy greens. Fold into a crescent and repeat with the other 3 tortillas.
6. Warm a large frying pan to a medium heat. Add the folded tortillas and cook for 3-4 mins on each side, till golden and crisp.
7. Divide the red quinoa salad between a couple of plates and top with the stuffed tortillas. Dollop any leftover filling on the side and serve.