- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli
- 500g broad beans in the pod
- 100g nduja sausage
- 80g kalamata olives
- 40g Parmesan
- A handful of rosemary, leaves only
- A handful of mint, leaves only
- 200g gnocchetti or penne pasta
- 50g rocket
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Fill a pan with water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil. Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the red onion. Peel and slice the garlic. Chop the broccoli into bite-size chunks. Pod the broad beans.
2. Chop the nduja sausage into small chunks. Roughly chop the olives. Finely grate the Parmesan. Pick the mint and rosemary leaves off their stems and finely chop the leaves (but keep them separate).
3. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a pan and warm to a medium heat. Add the nduja and the red onion, along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, till the onion is soft and the nduja has started to release its oil.
4. The water in the pan should be boiling by now. Add the pasta to the pan and simmer for 8 mins till it is tender, with a little bite.
5. Slide the broccoli, broad beans, rosemary and garlic onto the frying pan. Continue to cook for 6-8 mins, till the veg are tender.
6. Drain the pasta and tip it into the pan of veg. Add the olives, mint leaves and the juice from the lemon (or 1 half if your lemon is on the large side), along with half of the rocket and grated Parmesan. Stir and warm through for 1 min.
7. Divide the pasta between a couple of plates. Top with the remaining rocket and Parmesan to serve.