- 2 courgettes
- 2 peaches
- A handful of basil, leaves only
- A handful of mint, leaves only
- 50g rocket
- 100g Roquefort
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- 4 slices Parma ham (optional)
- 1 peach
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Trim and thinly slice the courgette lengthways. Set a griddle or frying pan on a high heat. Place a few slices of courgette into the hot pan. Cook for 1-2 mins on each side till slightly charred. Place on a plate and repeat till you have used all the courgette slices.
2. Halve the peaches and remove the stones. Place two halves into a food processor and add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Whizz together till smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Add more lemon or honey to balance as necessary. No processor? Peel the skin from the peach halves. Finely chop the flesh and place in a bowl. Crush with the back of a fork. Finely chop the basil leaves and whisk together with the other dressing ingredients.
3. Thinly slice the remaining peaches.
4. Roughly tear the basil and mint leaves. Add to a large bowl with the rocket, griddled courgettes and sliced peaches. Pour in most of the dressing and toss together.
5. Crumble over the Roquefort and spoon over the remaining dressing. Scatter over the toasted pine nuts. Serve with slices of Parma ham if you like.