- A thumb of ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala or The Colonel's Mild Curry Spice Mix
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 150g of 0% fat yogurt
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 haddock fillets
- ½ cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
1. Peel and grate the ginger. Pop it in a large bowl. Add 2 tsp of the garam masala and 1 tsp of the turmeric. Stir in the pot of 0% fat yogurt with a pinch of salt.
2. Add the haddock to the yogurt marinade. Gently turn a few times so the fish is evenly coated. Put aside for 10 mins to marinate. Heat your oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Lift the haddock out of the marinade shake gently to remove any excess yogurt. Lay on the baking paper. Bake for 15 mins or till the haddock is golden and cooked through.
4. Halve the cucumber. Take one half and halve it lengthways. Run a teaspoon down the middle to scoop out the seeds. Chop it into chunks.
5. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Pop them in a bowl with the cucumber and rocket. Halve the lemon lengthways. Slice one half into wedges and put to one side.
6. Juice the remaining half of the lemon. Whisk the juice with 2 tsp olive oil and some salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. Add the dressing to the salad. Toss to mix. Serve with the tandoori baked haddock and lemon wedges for squeezing.