- 500g potatoes
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli
- 1 tomato
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 chilli
- A handful of coriander
- 50g tamari
- 40g peanut butter
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 tbsp hot water
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Scrub the potatoes and cut them into bite-size chunks. Spread the potatoes out on a large baking tray and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Slide the potatoes into the oven to roast for 20 mins.
2. Meanwhile, trim the woody ends off the Tenderstem® broccoli. Slice any really thick stalks in half lengthways. Cut the tomato into 6-8 wedges. Pop the broccoli and tomato onto a second baking tray and drizzle over 1 tsp olive oil. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Warm 1 tsp olive oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Rub the chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper. When the pan is hot, add the chicken and cook for 2-3 mins on each side, till browned. Lift the chicken out onto the baking tray with the broccoli.
4. When the potatoes have roasted for 20 mins, turn them over and return to the oven. Slide the tray with the chicken and broccoli onto the shelf below. Roast for 15 mins, till the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the garlic. Halve the chilli and scrape out the seeds and pith for less heat. Finely chop the chilli. Thinly slice the coriander stalks (save the leaves for later). Slide the garlic, chilli and coriander stalks into a bowl. Add the peanut butter and the tamari. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice from 1 half. Pour in 1-2 tbsp hot water and stir to make a thick, smooth sauce.
6. Divide the chicken and veg between a couple of plates. Serve with the peanut butter sauce, topped with the coriander leaves.