- Roasted: 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp brown rice miso paste
- A thumb of ginger, grated
- 2-3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped
- To garnish:
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 250g bundle of asparagus, blanched
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 100g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- A handful of thyme and mint, leaves only
- A large handful of watercress
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 150g natural yogurt
- A handful of dill, leaves only
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled and finely grated
Sweet Potato, Miso & Sesame Dip: Try roasting your veggies and whizzing up with spices and flavourings for a creamy dip with a punch.
Asparagus & Hazlenut Guacamole: Briefly blanch spring green veg and whip into vibrant, zesty dips. Change up the herbs and the nuts for different flavours.
Beetroot & Dill Raita: Mix finely grated raw beetroot and chopped dill fronds into a bowl of natural yogurt for a deeply pink dip.