- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 250g chicken breast mini fillets
- 2 tsp ras al hanut
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 150g wholewheat couscous
- 300ml boiling water
- 0% fat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Scrub the carrots and slice them into long batons. Peel the onion and slice it into thin wedges. Slice the tomatoes into 8 wedges each.
2. Slide the chopped veg into a large bowl. Add the chicken mini fillets. Scatter over 2 tsp ras al hanut and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Pour over 1 tsp olive oil and toss to coat everything in the seasoning and oil.
3. Place the chicken and veg in 1 or 2 large roasting tins, slide into the oven roast for 20-25 mins, till golden and the chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl and add a little salt. Pour over 300ml boiling water. Cover with a plate. Set aside for 15 mins to soak.
5. Spoon 3 tbsp yogurt into a bowl. Peel the garlic clove and finely grate it into the yogurt. Squeeze in the juice from half of the lemon. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir well.
6. When the couscous is cooked, fluff it up with a fork and divide between a couple of plates. Top with the roast chicken and veg and serve with the garlic yogurt on the side.