- 200g portobello mushrooms
- 200g rainbow chard
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- 1 lemon
- A handful of oregano, leaves only
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 50g rocket
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 18 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 5. Slice the portobello mushrooms. Roughly shred the chard leaves and finely slice the stalks. Peel and finely slice the onions. Peel and grate 1 garlic clove.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well till combined.
3. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a large ovenproof pan and bring to a medium heat. Slide in the onions and sprinkle in a little salt and pepper. Fry for 2 mins, stirring occasionally, till softened. Add the mushrooms, chard stalks and the grated garlic and continue to cook for a further 5 mins, or till the mushrooms are glossy.
4. Tip the chard leaves into the pan and stir till wilted. Pour over the beaten eggs and swirl the ingredients quickly together. Fry for 1 min, then transfer to the oven for 10 mins till the frittata is set.
5. Tip the chard leaves into the pan and stir till wilted. Pour over the beaten eggs and swirl the ingredients quickly together. Fry for 1 min, then transfer to the oven for 10 mins till the frittata is set.
6. Grate the remaining garlic clove into a bowl. Grate in the lemon zest and squeeze in the juice. Roughly chop the oregano leaves and add to the bowl. Stir together, along with a little salt and pepper and 1 tbsp oil to make a dressing.
7. Slice the tomatoes and scatter into a bowl. Tip in the rocket and toss with the dressing. Pile onto plates and serve with wedges of the frittata.