- 1 cauliflower
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 250g cherry vine tomatoes
- 250g cooked white & red quinoa
- A handful of mint, leaves only
- 120g feta
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Warm your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Trim the base and leaves off your cauliflower. Slice the cauliflower into small florets. Chop the stalk into small batons. Peel and slice the onion into wedges. Scatter the cauliflower and onion wedges into a large roasting tin. Drizzle the veg with 1 tbsp oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then roast in the oven for 30-40 mins, till golden and tender.
2. While the veg roast, grate the lemon zest into a bowl and squeeze in the juice. Peel and grate in the garlic clove. Add 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp tahini. Sprinkle in a little salt and pepper and stir into a smooth dressing. Taste and add a little more salt and pepper or olive oil if you think it needs it.
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and slide them into a salad bowl. When the cauliflower and onions are ready, add them to the bowl. Scatter in the cooked quinoa and tear in the mint leaves. Spoon over the tahini dressing and fold everything together.
4. Divide the salad between warm plates and crumble over the feta to serve.