- 2 limes
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 200g portobello mushrooms
- 4 white tortillas*
- A handful of coriander, leaves only
- 120g feta
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
*To make your own tortillas check out our That's a Tortilla Wrap! recipe click here.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Finely grate the zest from 1 lime into a mixing bowl and squeeze in the juice. Add 2 tsp each ground cumin and smoked paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp oil and stir to make a paste.
2. Peel the red onion, slice it into around 8 wedges and add to the bowl. Halve the peppers, scoop out the seeds and white pith, then slice the peppers into thick, finger-length batons. Thickly slice the portobello mushrooms and add them to the bowl too. Turn the veg to mix and coat them in the spice paste. Set to one side.
3. Set your oven to 140°C/Fan 120°C/Gas 1. Unpack the tortillas, then wrap them in foil or greaseproof paper. Pop them into the oven to gently warm while you cook the veg. Pick the coriander leaves off their stalks and set the leaves to one side.
4. Warm a deep frying pan or wok on a high heat for 2 mins, then add half the veg and stir fry for 5-6 mins till just tender and lightly charred. Scoop them into an ovenproof bowl or dish and slide into the oven to keep warm. Wipe the pan clean, then put it back on the heat and repeat with the remaining veg. Cooking them in 2 batches stops the pan from getting too crowded and the veg from steaming and getting a bit soggy.
5. Take the tortillas out of the oven and lay them on a couple of warm plates. Divide the veg between the tortillas. Crumble over the feta, top with the coriander leaves, roll and serve with wedges of the remaining lime for squeezing.