- 1 aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- A handful of rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 250g cocktail/cherry vine tomatoes
- 4 courgettes
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Heat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Trim the ends from the aubergine. Chop into chunks around 2cm across. Halve and de-seed the pepper and chop to match the aubergine. Peel thinly slice the onion into wedges.
2. Place the veg on a baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix and roast for 20 mins.
3. Roughly chop the rosemary leaves and mix with 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp of the honey.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes to the baking tray. Pour over the honey mix and stir to coat. Continue cooking for 10 mins till the veg are tender and just charred. Season with salt and pepper.
5. While the veg roast, peel and crush or grate the garlic clove and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Trim the ends from the courgette and use a spiraliser to make thin noodles. No spiraliser? Create ribbons of courgette using a veg peeler, peeling down till you just have the seeded core. Finely chop the core.
7. Heat a large frying pan. Add the garlic oil and swirl round. Add the courgette and toss to mix through. Cook, stirring, for around 2 mins till the courgetti is slightly softened and hot. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve the roasted vegetables on top of the courgetti (or mixed through if you prefer). Scatter over half the pack of feta to finish.