- 2 chicken breasts or 400g chicken breasts mini fillets
- 4 slices of crusty bread, toasted
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15-20 mins
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and lightly brush with a drizzle of olive oil. If you are using chicken breasts, slice it into 2-3cm-thick thick strips.
2. Break your toasted bread into small chunks and pop in a food processor. Blitz till you have coarse breadcrumbs. Add your parsley leaves, blitz again till the herbs are mixed through the crumbs. Tip onto a large plate. Tip the flour onto a separate large plate. Crack an egg into a shallow dish. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk.
3. Dip each piece of chicken into the flour and turn to coat. Dip in the egg, then the breadcrumbs. When the chicken dipper is fully coated, pop it onto the baking tray. Repeat with the remaining chicken dippers.
4. Bake the chicken dippers in the oven for 15-20 mins or till cooked through and golden brown. Serve straight away, with your choice of sauces for dunking.