- 500g yacon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 1 chilli
- 50g rocket
- 100g feta
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas 6. Scrub the yacon and peel. Cut them into batons about the thickness of your finger and scatter onto a large roasting tin. Toss with 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Slide the yacon into the oven and roast for 30-35 mins, turning halfway, till tender in the middle at the edges.
2. While the yacon is roasting, peel the garlic clove and finely grate it into a bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Whisk in 1 tbsp oil and a little salt and pepper to form a dressing.
3. Slice the chilli thinly on the angle.
4. Transfer the cooked yacon onto plates. Scatter the rocket leaves over the top. Add crumbles of feta and slices of chilli to taste. Finish by spooning over the lime dressing.