- 1 tbsp fresh corn sliced off the cob
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 slice of sourdough
- A drizzle of avocado oil
- A handful of rocket
- 25g feta
- A couple of pinches of alfalfa sprouts
- A few slices of chilli
1. Place a pan of water on the hob and bring to a bubble.
2. While the water heats, toast the corn in a dry frying pan for a couple of mins till a little browned, then set aside.
3. Toast your sourdough. Drizzle over a little avocado oil.
4. Crack an egg into a small dish.
5. Pour the vinegar into the pan of bubbling water. Carefully pour the egg into the bubbling water. Cook for 2 mins for a runny egg or a little longer for a more set yolk.
6. Place the toast on a plate. Top with the rocket. Crumble over the feta. Add a pinch of alfalfa sprouts. Scatter over the toasted corn.
7. Lift the egg out of the pan with a slotted spoon and place it on top of the toast.
8. Top with a few more alfalfa sprouts. Scatter over the chilli slices. Drizzle over a little more rich avocado oil. Finish with a good scattering of sea salt and a crack of pepper.