- 500g sweet potatoes
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 tbsp horseradish mustard
- 300g pork tenderloin medallions
- 250g cherry vine tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 50g sweet salad mix
1. Heat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Scrub the sweet potatoes and slice them into chips about as thick as your little finger. Tip them into a bowl. Add 1 tsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat in the oil and seasoning. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the chips out on the tray. Slide into the oven and bake for 15 mins till the chips are golden but not yet charred.
2. While the chips cook, peel and crush or grate the garlic and scrape it into a bowl or dish. Add 1 tbsp horseradish mustard (keep the rest for later) and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir in 2 tsp olive oil.
3. Unwrap the pork tenderloin medallions and pat them dry with kitchen paper. Pierce them all over with a fork, then add them to the mustard marinade. Turn to coat and set aside for 10 mins.
4. When the sweet potatoes have baked for 15 mins, add the bunches of cherry vine tomatoes to the tray. Bake the sweet potatoes and cherry vine tomatoes for 15 mins till the sweet potato chips are tender and a little charred and the cherry tomatoes are starting to burst.
5. Warm a frying or griddle pan over a mediumhigh heat for 2 mins. Add the pork medallion and fry for 2 mins till browned underneath. Turn them over ad fry for 2 mins till browned. Pop on a baking tray and slide into the oven below the sweet potato chips to cook for 8 mins (or slide your frying pan into the oven if it's ovenproof).
6. Pop the salad leaves in a bowl and squeeze in the juice from half the lemon. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to mix.
7. Serve the pork medallions with the sweet potato chips, roast tomatoes, salad leaves and the remaining horseradish mustard on the side.