- 2 jacket potatoes
- 400g tin of mixed beans
- 330ml cherry tomato passata
- 1 tbsp harissa relish
- 2 spring onions
- Natural yogurt & feta, to serve
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hr
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Use a fork to prick the potatoes on all sides and pop them onto a baking tray. Slide the potatoes into the oven for around 1 hr, till cooked through and soft when given a gentle squeeze. A skewer should easily slide through the cooked jacket potatoes.
2. Meanwhile, drain the beans and tip them into a pan. Pour in the cherry tomato passata and add 1 tbsp harissa chilli relish. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper and stir together. Warm to a simmer and cook gently for 10 mins, stirring often. Set aside with the lid on the pan to keep them warm.
3. Trim the roots and any ragged greens off the spring onions, then thinly slice them.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, reheat the beans for 1-2 mins if you need to. Halve the jacket potatoes and pop them on 2 warm plates. Spoon over the warm harissa beans. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt, crumbles of feta and the sliced spring onions.