- 160g flaked roast salmon
- 200g purple sprouting broccoli
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 40g honey
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 spring onions
- A thumb of ginger
- 4 tbsp cold water
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Heat your oven grill to high. Cut your salmon into 2 equal-sized pieces. Place the halves in the centre of a large baking tray, skin-side up.
2. Chop any big pieces of purple sprouting broccoli into smaller florets so they’re all roughly the same size. Arrange them around the salmon.
3. Mix 2 tbsp tamari and the jar of honey together in a bowl. Drizzle over the salmon and broccoli.
4. Slide the baking tray into the oven on the top shelf. Roast for 7 mins or till the salmon easily flakes and the broccoli is a little crisp around the edges.
5. While the salmon and broccoli cook, cut the leaves away from your cauliflower. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Pop the florets into a food processor (see our tip if you don’t have one). Peel and roughly chop the ginger. Add it to the food processor. Pulse till the cauliflower looks like rice or couscous.
6. Thinly slice the salad onion. Add it to a deep frying pan or wok. Stir fry over a medium heat for 1-2 mins till just softened. Add the cauliflower rice and 4 tbsp water. Season with salt and pepper. Stir fry for 2-3 mins or till just tender and warmed through.
7. Pile the cauli rice into bowls. Top with the broccoli. Perch the salmon on top. Drizzle over any tamari juices from the tray to serve.
8. No Processor? You can make your cauli ‘rice’ by using a grater. Chop the cauliflower into wedges and coarsely grate. Grate the ginger, toss together, then cook as per the recipe.