- 500g diced pork
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- A pinch of chilli powder
- 150ml orange juice
- 75ml olive oil
- A large handful fresh coriander, mint and/or parsley
- 1 tsp honey
- 100g oriental salad leaves or watercress
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced (seeds removed)
- 1 courgette, carved into ribbons with a veg peeler
- 2 ripe avocadoes, sliced (peeled and seed removed)
- 4 tbsp sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds, toasted
1. Preheat your grill to high or your oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
2. Tumble your pork into a bowl. Pat dry. Add a little salt and pepper. Mix your spices. Dust over the pork. Stir well. Pierce your pork with a fork all over to tenderise and to let the spices seep in.
3. Mix your orange juice, olive oil, herbs and honey in a food processor or blender till smooth and creamy. Splash about 4tbsp over your pork.
4. Thread onto skewers.
5. Pop on a high shelf in the oven or grill. Cook for 5-10 mins, or till coloured on each side. Gloss with the dressing during cooking to keep them moist.
6. Wash and dry the salad leaves. Mix with the red pepper and courgettes. Drizzle a few spoonfuls of the dressing over, just enough to moisten. Toss.
7. Divide between plates. Top with the avocado. Drizzle a little more dressing over, and the seeds.
8. Serve extra dressing and the skewers on the side.