1. Tip the flour into a large bowl, and scoop out 1 tbsp to save for later. Add 1 tbsp oil, a good pinch of salt and 3 tbsp water. Stir well, adding more water if necessary, to form a dough. Knead smooth, then cover with a clean tea towel and set aside.
2. Chop half the cherry vine tomatoes into small pieces and slide them into a bowl. Peel and grate in 1 garlic clove. Zest in the lime and juice in 1 half. Chop half the rocket leaves and add them. Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scoop the flesh into the bowl. Add 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well, crushing the avocado with the back of your spoon to break it up a little. Set aside.
3. Peel and finely slice the onion. Peel and finely chop the remaining garlic clove. Halve the rest of the cherry tomatoes. Drain and rinse the beans.
4. Divide the rested dough in half, dust your rolling pin with the reserved flour, and roll the dough out thinly to make 2 flatbreads. Bring a large, dry frying pan to a medium heat. Lay a flatbread in the pan and cook for 2 mins on each side, repeating with the second flatbread. Pop both onto a plate, wrapped in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
5. Wipe the frying pan clean, then add 1 tbsp oil and warm to a high heat. Add the beef stir-fry strips and some salt and pepper. Fry for 3-4 mins, turning once or twice, till browned all over. Lift the beef out of the pan and onto a plate.
6. Add the sliced onion to the pan. Fry for 3-4 mins, stirring occasionally. Stir in 2 tsp ground cumin, a pinch or 2 of cayenne pepper (cayenne is super spicy, so use as much or little as you prefer) and the garlic clove. Continue to cook for 1 min.
7. Stir the beans and tomatoes into the pan. Add 100ml water and crumble in half the stock cube. Stir to dissolve. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-6 mins, till the liquid has thickened. Return the beef to the pan and warm through for 1 min. Juice in the remaining lime half.
8. Divide the flatbreads between a couple of warm plates and top with the beef and beans. Serve with the smashed avocado and the rest of the rocket leaves on the side.