1. Tip the flour into a large bowl, and scoop out 1 tbsp to save for later. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, a good pinch of salt and 3 tbsp water. Stir well, adding more water if necessary, to form a dough. Knead smooth, then cover with a clean tea towel and set aside.
2. Chop half the cherry vine tomatoes into small pieces and slide them into a bowl. Peel and grate in 1 garlic clove. Zest in the lime and juice in 1 half. Chop half the rocket and add it to the bowl. Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scoop the flesh into the bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well, crushing the avocado with the back of your spoon to break it up a little. Set aside.
3. Peel and finely slice the red onion. Peel and finely chop the remaining garlic clove. Halve the rest of the cherry tomatoes. Drain and rinse the beans.
4. Divide the rested dough in half, dust your rolling pin with the reserved flour then roll the dough out thinly to make 2 flatbreads. Warm a large, dry frying pan on a medium heat. Lay a flatbread in the pan and cook for 2 mins on each side. Repeat with the other flatbread. Wrap the flatbreads in a clean tea towel and set aside to keep warm.
5. Wipe the frying pan clean, set it back on a high heat add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the beef stir-fry strips and some salt and pepper. Fry for 3-4 mins, turning once or twice, till browned all over. Lift the beef out of the pan onto a plate.
6. Add the onion to the pan and fry for 3-4 mins, stirring occasionally. Stir in 2 tsp ground cumin, a pinch or 2 of cayenne pepper (it's spicy, so use as much or little as you prefer) and the chopped garlic. Cook for 1 min.
7. Stir the beans and tomatoes into the pan. Add 100ml cold water and crumble in half the stock cube. Stir to dissolve. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down a little and simmer for 5-6 mins, till the liquid has thickened. Tip the beef back into the pan and warm through for 1 min. Juice in the remaining lime half.
8. Divide the flatbreads between a couple of warm plates and top with the beef and beans. Serve with the smashed avocado and the rest of the rocket leaves on the side.