- A mug of strawberries
- 4 slices prosciutto or parma ham
- ½ mug crumbly goat's cheese
- A few large handfuls of baby salad leaves
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- A handful of fresh mint
- A handful of fresh tarragon
- ½ mug toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper
1. Trim the tops off the strawberries. Quarter. Dress leaves with a pinch of salt, pepper, a splash of balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil. Add lemon juice. Toss. Arrange on plates or in a large salad bowl.
2. Tear the prosciutto or parma ham slices. Scatter over the leaves, slightly folding them in the mix. Crumble the goat's cheese over. Dot the strawberries on top.
3. Drizzle a bit more olive oil and balsamic over the top. Finish with a scattering of toasted almonds, herbs and lemon zest. Delicious.