- 4 onions
- 400g pork sausages
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- A handful of chives
- 4 brioche buns
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Warm your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
2. Pour 1 tbsp oil into a large, ovenproof frying pan and warm to a high heat. When the pan is hot, add the sausages. Fry the sausages for 5-6 mins, turning every minute or so, till golden brown on all sides.
3. When the sausages are brown, stir the onions into the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and stir to mix. Transfer the frying pan to the oven and roast the sausages and onions for 10 mins, till the onions have started to soften and brown.
4. After 10 mins, carefully remove the pan from the oven. Drizzle over 1 tbsp honey and dot over 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard. Stir to evenly coat the sausages and onions. Return the pan to the oven and cook for a further 5 mins, till everything is glazed and sticky and the sausages are cooked through.
5. Serve the sausages and onions piled into brioche buns, with your preferred condiments on the side.