- 75g tahini
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 10g coriander
- 1 small red onion
- 2 oranges
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 spelt piadinas
- A handful of lamb's lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sea bass fillets
1. Spoon the tahini into a small food processor or blender. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and 3 tbsp water. Peel and roughly chop the garlic. Chuck in the blender with the coriander leaves and stalks. Blitz to make a smooth dressing. If it’s too thick, add a splash more water. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Peel and finely slice the red onion. Slice the skin off the oranges and segment them. Pop the segments in a bowl. Quarter the pomegranate and pull the seeds out, discarding the white pith. Add them to the oranges.
3. Warm a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add a piadina to the pan and gently heat for 3-4 mins, turning a few times, till it’s crisp and browned. Slide out of the pan and repeat with the second piadina.
4. Break the piadinas into large pieces. Pile the piadinas, red onion, orange segments, pomegranate seeds and lamb’s lettuce onto two plates.
5. Warm 1 tbsp olive oil in the frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sea bass fillets, skin side down. Fry for 2-3 mins till the skin is golden. Flip over and fry for another 2-3 mins. Lift out the pan and place them on the piadina and pomegranate salad.
6. Drizzle the coriander tahini over the salad and fish to serve.