- 6 pork sausages (optional)
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tins of whole tomatoes
- A pinch of chilli powder or fresh chilli, finely chopped
- A splash of balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 mugs of spring greens, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- A mug of Parmesan cheese, finely grated (optional)
1. Pop the sausages out of their skins and pinch into little bite-sized meatballs. Tip them into the pan with the onions, season with pepper and cook until golden.
2. Add the garlic and stir through to cook for a moment. Then, add the tomatoes, crushing and breaking them up. Let it bubble away until the sauce is nice and thick.
3. Put your pasta on. When cooked, drain and dress with a splash of olive oil.
4. When the tomato sauce is thick, add a pinch of chilli and a splash of balsamic, stir through.
5. Fold in the spring greens and cook just until they're soft and bright green. Add a pinch of salt and more pepper, if needed. Mix with the pasta and serve with a heap of Parmesan over each bowl.