1. Pop the wooden skewers in a dish or bowl of cold water and leave them to soak. Heat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Put the sun dried tomatoes into a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 mins.
2. Tip the lamb into a dish or bowl. Add 1 tbsp vinegar and 1 tsp chilli flakes (or more or less, depending on how spicy you like your food). Season with salt and pepper. Add ½ tbsp oil. Stir to coat the lamb. Set aside to marinate.
3. Trim, halve and chop the courgette into 1cm-thick half-moons. Halve the pepper. Scoop out the seeds and white bits. Roughly chop it. Peel and halve the shallots. Put all the veg into a bowl. Add ½ tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Spread out on a baking tray or roasting tin. Roast for 20 mins.
4. Tip the flour into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, 1 tbsp olive oil and 2-3 tbsp warm water. Use your fingers to mix together into a soft dough. Turn out onto the work surface and knead for a few mins till soft and supple. Pop back in the bowl. Cover with a tea towel. Leave to rest for a few mins.
5. Drain the tomatoes and roughly chop them. When the veg have roasted for 20 mins, stir in the sun dried tomatoes. Put the veg back in the oven and roast for another 10 mins till the veg are tender and a little charred.
6. Heat your grill to high (if your grill and oven are combined, wait till the veg have finished roasting, then cover them with foil and move to the bottom of the oven to keep warm. Cook the flatbreads while you wait for the veg to finish roasting). Drain the skewers. Thread the lamb onto the skewers.
7. Lay the lamb kebabs on a rack in the grill pan, or on a baking tray. Grill for 10-12 mins, turning occasionally till the kebabs are browned and cooked through.
8. While the kebabs grill, split the dough into 2 balls. Pat into flat rounds, approximately 1cm thick. Heat a frying pan for 3 mins till hot. Add one flatbread. Fry for 2-3 mins till golden underneath. Flip and fry for another 2 mins. Slide out of the pan and repeat with the second flat bread.
9. Whisk the remaining 1 tbsp red wine vinegar with the juice of half the lemon, ½ tbsp olive oil and some salt and pepper. Toss with the lamb's lettuce. Lay a flatbread on each plate. Top with the dressed lamb's lettuce, roast veg and the kebabs. Serve straight away.