- 500g Jersey Royal potatoes
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tbsp harissa chilli relish
- 150g Greek style yogurt
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100g semi dried tomatoes
- A handful of fresh mint
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Scrub your potatoes clean and halve them lengthways. Add to the pan of boiling water. Simmer your potatoes for 20 mins or till tender and cooked through. Drain and set aside in a salad bowl.
2. Peel and finely grate or crush the garlic. Mix it and the harissa chilli relish through the yogurt.
3. Set a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds, dukkah and cumin seeds. Lightly toast, shaking the pan, for a few mins till aromatic and popping.
4. Rough chop the semi dried tomatoes. Finely chop the herbs, saving a few small mint leaves as a garnish.
5. Mix the tomatoes and two-thirds of the herbs through the drained potatoes. Gently fold the harissa yogurt through. Dust with the remaining herbs, the toasted seed mix and freshly grated zest from your lemon.
6. Chill till ready to serve. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil before serving.