- 300g bulgar wheat
- A large handful of flat leaf parsley leaves
- A large handful of mint leaves
- A large handful of wild garlic leaves
- 50g rocket
- 1 lemon
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: nil
1. Fill your kettle and boil it. Tip the bulgar wheat into a large heatproof bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pour in 500ml boiling water. Cover the bowl with a plate and set aside for 15 mins, till the bulgar has soaked up all of the water and become tender.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley, mint and wild garlic leaves along with the rocket. Finely grate the zest off the lemon.
3. When the bulgar wheat is ready, fluff it up with a fork. Add the chopped herbs, rocket and zest. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Drizzle in 2 tbsp olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper. Stir well and serve.