- 100g feta
- 150g Greek yogurt
- A handful of chervil
- 250g tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pointed pepper
- 1 shallot
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- A pinch of chilli powder
- Mini wholewheat pittas
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A gloss of olive oil
1. Crumble ½ a block of feta into a bowl. Roughly mash with a fork. Add the yogurt. Finely chop the chervil, discarding any large stalks. Stir into the yogurt with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Quarter the tomatoes. Scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the tomatoes. Tip into a large bowl. Halve the cucumber lengthways. Run a teaspoon down the middle to scoop out the seeds.
3. Finely dice the cucumber. Halve the pepper. Scoop out the seeds and white bites. Dice the pepper so it’s the same size as the tomato and cucumber. Add them to tomatoes.
4. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Add to the salad. Pick the leaves off the parsley stalks. Finely chop the parsley leaves and add them to the bowl.
5. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the salad with a pinch of chilli powder. Season to taste. Add more chilli, seasoning or oil if you think it needs it.
6. Heat your grill to high. Pop the tortilla wraps under the grill for a few mins so they’re warm and soft but not too crispy.
7. Tear the wraps into quarters. Serve the warm wraps with the spoon salad and creamed feta.