- 300g potatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3-4 radishes
- A handful of chives
- 1 mini romaine lettuce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp English mustard
- 4 slices rye bread
1. Simmer the whole, unpeeled potatoes in a pan of salted water for 30 mins till cooked. Drain. Cool under running water.
2. Peel and slice them into 1cm thick slices. Thinly slice 3-4 radishes. Finely chop a handful of chives.
3. Slice the crusts off the bread, then halve them. Top each slice of bread with 1-2 leaves of mini romaine lettuce, tearing them into smaller pieces if you need to. Lay the potatoes and radishes on top of the lettuce.
4. Stir 3 tbsp mayonnaise with 1-2 tsp English mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Dollop the mustard mayo over and scatter over plenty of chives to serve.