- 200g Flower Sprouts®
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 2 mins
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Give the Kalettes® a good rinse and trim the very dry ends off without separating the leaves.
2. When the water is boiling, add the Kalettes®. Simmer for 2 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop them cooking. Leave them in the colander while you make the dressing.
3. Peel and crush the garlic clove. Pop in a bowl. Finely chop the anchovy fillets and add them to the bowl with the Dijon mustard. Grate in the lemon zest and squeeze in the juice from half the lemon.
4. Add the oil with a little pinch of salt and plenty of pepper. Whisk together with a fork to make a chunky dressing. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice if you think the dressing needs it.
5. Tip the Kalettes® into a bowl. Add the dressing. Toss to coat. Serve straight away.