- 500g salad potatoes
- 2 spring onions
- A handful of chives
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 50g sweet salad mix
- 2 pollack fillets
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Fill a large pan with water and add a pinch of salt. Cover and bring to the boil. Meanwhile, give the potatoes a good scrub and chop them into bitesized pieces.
2. When the water in the pan is boiling, add the potatoes. Simmer them for 15-20 mins till tender – a skewer or knife should go straight through.
3. While the potatoes simmer, trim the roots and any ragged greens off the spring onions. Finely slice the spring onions, white and green parts. Finely chop the chives. Set aside.
4. Finely grate the lemon zest into a mixing bowl and squeeze in the juice. Add 1 tbsp each wholegrain mustard and olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk to make a dressing. Add the spring onions and chives to the bowl and stir to mix.
5. Preheat your grill to high. Line a baking tray with foil. Place the pollack fillets on the tray, skin-side up, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Slide under the grill for 8-10 mins till the skin is crisp and the fish is opaque and flakes easily when pressed with a fork.
6. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and add them to the bowl with the lemon and mustard dressing. Toss to mix.
7. Add a few handfuls of salad leaves to 2 warm plates, and add the warm potato salad. Top with a pollack fillet each and serve.