- 1 onion
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp korma masala curry spice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 40g tomato ketchup
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 35g flaked almonds
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 garlic & coriander naan breads
- 150g yogurt
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Peel the onion and thinly slice it. Trim the base off the cauliflower and remove any leaves. Chop the cauliflower into small florets. Slice the stalk into small pieces.
2. Pour 1 tbsp oil into a large pan and warm to a medium heat. Add the onion and cauliflower with a pinch of salt. Fry for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, till the veg are starting to soften and pick up a little colour.
3. Meanwhile, fill and boil your kettle. After 10 mins, add 1 tbsp korma spice blend and 1 tsp turmeric to the pan. Cook and stir for 1 min.
4. Add the tomato ketchup and crumble in the stock cube. Add ¾ of the flaked almonds. Stir to mix everything together, then add the coconut milk. Top up the pan with 200ml hot water from the kettle. Pop on a lid and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down simmer gently for 10 mins.
5. While the curry cooks, preheat your grill to high. Pop the naan breads on a baking tray and sprinkle with 2-3 tsp cold water. Slide the naans under the grill and cook for 1-2 mins, turning once, till softened and warm.
6. The cauliflower should be tender and the sauce thickened a little. Taste the korma and add a pinch of salt if you think it needs it. Spoon the cauliflower korma into warm bowls and top with the yogurt and the remaining flaked almonds. Serve with the naan breads on the side.