- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- A few splashes of cider vinegar
- A large handful of parsley
- A small handful of fresh mint
- 2 handfuls of walnuts, toasted
- A glug of olive oil
- 100g stilton
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Have a play with the recipe, swapping the raisins and pinenuts for blue cheese and walnuts, or toasted seeds and spices.
1. Carve the leaves and larger white stalks from the cauli. [Save your leaves and stalks for another dish – they’re great stir-fried with cumin seeds.]
2. Roughly chop the cauliflower florets. Pop them into a food processor. Whizz until they’re so finely chopped they resemble couscous. If you don’t have a food processor, just chop the florets as finely as you can.
3. Tip into a bowl. Fold in the garlic, a splash of vinegar, the herbs and nuts. Drizzle in some olive oil. Mix. Cut the stilton into small cubes. Stir it in. Season to taste. Add a touch more vinegar or oil, if needed. Tuck in.