- 1/2 mug of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 mug of walnuts, finely chopped
- 300g pasta (any kind)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g Gorgonzola Dolce, Stilton or Brie
- A nugget of butter
- 100ml cream
- A gloss of olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Place a large frying pan over high heat. Add a nugget of butter or a drizzle of olive oil. When warm, add breadcrumbs, walnuts and garlic with a pinch of salt and sauté till just golden. Set aside.
2. Cook your pasta according to pack instructions. Add the broccoli in the last 5 mins. Drain. Tip the pasta back in the pan. Set over low heat. Add cheese and cream. Stir till the cheese has just melted (if using brie, just use the gooey centre - not the rind). Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pile onto plates. Dust the walnut breadcrumbs over the top. Amazing.