- A nugget of butter or a gloss of olive oil
- ½ mug of breadcrumbs
- ½ mug of walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- 300g pasta (any kind)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g Gorgonzola Dolce, stilton or brie
- 100ml cream
- Freshly ground pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Warm a large frying pan on a high heat. Add a nugget of butter or a drizzle of olive oil. When warm, add the breadcrumbs, walnuts and garlic with a pinch of salt and sauté till just golden. Set aside.
2. Cook the pasta following the pack instructions. Add the broccoli to the water in the last 5 mins. Drain, then tip the pasta and florets back into the pan. Set it on a low heat. Add the cheese and cream. Stir till the cheese has just melted (if using brie, just use the gooey centre, not the rind). Season with salt and pepper. Serve the creamy broccoli pasta topped with the toasted walnut breadcrumbs.