- A whole pack of feta
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- A mug of quinoa
- 2 courgettes
- Mint, chopped
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Chives, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
1. Heat your oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Pop your feta in an oven proof dish, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with pepper. Pop in the oven for 10-15 mins. Put a dry roasting tin in the oven to get hot.
2. Boil 2 mugs of water in a pan, pour in a mug of quinoa and cover. Cook for around 10 mins. You’ll want a slight bite in the quinoa.
3. Use a vegetable peeler to slice ribbons of courgette. Peel till you hit the seeds in the middle, then turn. Grab your warm roasting tin from the oven and drizzle with a little olive oil. Put your courgettes in, season and pop in the oven for around 5 mins to soften.
4. When the quinoa is cooked, stir through half of your chopped herbs and add a squeeze of lemon juice. Top with your roasty courgette ribbons and the baked feta. Sprinkle the remaining herbs over the baked feta and courgettes.