- 2 courgettes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
- A gloss of olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
1. Peel your courgettes into ribbons using a veg peeler. Keep the peel in the mix - it adds gorgeous colour and texture.
2. Scatter a little salt, pepper and dill over.Mix. Gloss with oil. Grate on some lemon zest and squeeze in some juice. Mix.
3. Finish with an extra grating of lemon zest, pepper and dill fronds. A delicious side to fish or as part of a Persian meze.