- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tin Fish4Ever tinned tuna, drained
- 1 tin butterbeans, drained
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A splash of olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
1. Put the onion in a mug or heat-proof dish. Cover with boiling water. This will soften it up and take off the spicy edge. While it sits, prepare the rest of the salad.
2. Spoon the tuna into a bowl. Scatter the butterbeans and chopped garlic over the top. Season well. Dress with a splash of olive oil and the lemon juice.
3. Drain the soaking onions. Fold into the salad. Mix everything together. Finish with a final dusting of pepper, the lemon zest and chopped rosemary. Simple but absolutely delicious.