- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 red pepper
- 100g kale
- 1 red onion
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 125g pad Thai noodles
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
1. Fill a pan with water and bring to the boil. Meanwhile, pour 2 tbsp each tamari and sweet chilli sauce into a small bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice from half of the lime. Stir well and set aside.
2. Halve the red pepper and scoop out the seeds and membrane. Thinly slice the pepper. Trim any woody ends away from the kale and shred the leaves. Roughly chop the Tenderstem® broccoli into small pieces. Peel the red onion and thinly slice it. Scrub the carrot and slice it into thin strips.
3. Pour 2 tsp oil into a large frying pan or wok and warm to a medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, slide in the pepper, kale, broccoli, carrot and red onion. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
4. Add the noodles to the boiling water. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 3-4 mins, till tender. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
5. While the noodles are cooking, move the veg to one side of the pan. Crack the eggs into the empty side of the pan. Stir the eggs for 1-2 mins to lightly scramble. Stir the eggs through the rest of the veg.
6. Tip the cooked noodles to the pan. Pour in the tamari and chilli sauce and toss to coat. Warm through for 1 min.
7. Pile the noodles onto a couple of plates. Serve with extra tamari and wedges of the remaining lime half on the side.