- 1 kg Brussels sprouts
- 6 rashers of pancetta
- 1 garlic clove
- A handful of rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tbsp marmalade
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Trim the bottoms off the Brussels sprouts and peel away any dry leaves. Slice the sprouts in half. Roughly chop the rashers of pancetts. Peel and finely slice the garlic clove, and chop the rosemary leaves.
2. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a large frying pan and warm to a medium heat. Add the pancetta and fry for 4-5 mins, till crispy, then scoop out of the pan into a bowl.
3. Pop the empty pan back on the heat and add the prepared sprouts, along with the garlic and rosemary. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir fry for 5-6 mins, till the sprouts are just tender and a little caramelised on the outside. Stir through 2 tbsp marmalade and still till well combined. Transfer the sprouts to a serving dish and serve sprinkled with the crispy pancetta.