- 1 ripe avocado
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- A handful of mint leaves (optional)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- A few slices of chilli (more or less, to taste)
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 400ml vegetable stock, cooled
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Halve, destone and scoop in the flesh of your avocado into your Nutribullet. Add the remaining ingredients, making sure the vegetable stock is cool. Blend till smooth.
2. Pour the blended soup into a pan and gently warm through for about 5 mins. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve straight away, garnished with a few extra slices of chilli if liked.