- 8-10 radishes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250g natural or Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 3-4 tbsp finely chopped tarragon leaves
- A gloss of olive oil
- A little lemon zest
1. Twist the tops off your radishes (save for salads, stock or pesto). Scrub them clean. Coarsely grate. Mix with a pinch of salt. Pop in a sieve. Press out any excess juice.
2. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and the chopped garlic to your yogurt. Mix. Tip the yogurt onto a serving dish. Scatter the grated radish, then tarragon, on top.
3. Gloss with oil. Top with lemon zest and black pepper. Serve layered like this or gently mix. Best served straight away.