- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 small spring onion
- 150g cooked white & red quinoa
- A thumb of ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 lemon
- Stir-fried greens and rice, to serve
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the salmon fillets on the tray, skin-side-down, and set to one side.
2. Trim the roots and any ragged greens from the spring onion then thinly slice it. Scoop the spring onion into a bowl. Peel the ginger and finely grate it into the bowl. Add the cooked quinoa, sesame oil and tamari to the bowl and stir to mix.
3. Spoon the quinoa mix over the top of each salmon fillet and lightly press evenly coat. Slide the tray into the oven and roast the salmon for 8-14 mins till the salmon is cooked through. The salmon should flake easily and the flesh opaque. Cook for a little longer if you need to.
4. Cut the lemon into wedges and serve with the salmon, alongside stir-fried greens and rice.
5. Keep your quinoa?
The leftover quinoa will keep in your fridge for up to 3 days.