- 1 English breakfast teabag
- 400ml boiling water
- A few cucumber ribbons
- 320ml ginger beer
- 320ml lemonade
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- A handful of raspberries
- 4 shots of gin (optional)
Prep: 10 mins + chilling | Cook: nill
1. Steep the teabag in 400ml boiling water for 5 mins. Lift out the teabag and chill the tea for a few hrs, or overnight.
2. Add a couple of handfuls of ice to a large jug, along with a few cucumber ribbons.
3. Pour in the chilled tea, ginger beer and lemonade. Add the balsamic vinegar. Gently stir everything together. Let the drink sit for 5 mins so the flavours can infuse, then serve in glasses with more ice, cucumber ribbons and a few raspberries.
4. To turn this into a Hardy Gardener’s Cup, add a shot of gin to each glass before pouring in the punch.