- 1 ripe Galia (or green fleshed) melon
- ½ cucumber, peeled
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp agave syrup or honey
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint, to serve
- A shot of vodka or gin (optional)
1. Halve your melon. Scoop out the seeds. Cut into wedges. Peel then cube.
2. Put the cucumber in a blender or food processor with the melon, lime juice and agave syrup/honey. Whizz till smooth. Pass through a sieve to remove any lumps. Taste. Add a more lime or agave, if needed.
3. Serve over ice in a jug with fresh mint and top up with cold sparkling water. For the adults only version, add 2 -3 shots to the jug. Melons up!