- 2 fish fillets, such as lemon sole
- 2 tsp Cajun Ragin’ spice blend
- A gloss of olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Seasonal greens, to serve
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Rinse your fish. Pat dry. Dust the spices all over front and back. Set a large frying pan over high heat. Add half the butter. Once melted, add the fish - skin side down if applicable.
2. Cook 2-3 mins or till the skin forms a golden crust. Carefully flip. Add the remaining butter, lemon zest and juice and cook a further 2-3 mins or till cooked through – the fish will flake and be white and opaque once cooked.
3. Remove the fish from the pan and pop on warm plates. Spoon some of the lemony butter over the fish. Dust a pinch of salt over. Serve with wedges of lemon and a luscious winter greens.
4. Tip: We used sole but sea bass, hake, cod, whiting, pollack or just about any fish will do the trick. The cooking times will depend on how thick your fish fillets are. As soon as the fish is opaque and flakes easily, it is ready.