- A handful of wild sea purslane, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- A pinch or two of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- A few pine nuts
- A drizzle of olive oil
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: Nil
1. Add the wild sea purslane and crushed garlic cloves to a blender (or a deep bowl if using a hand blender). Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of freshly ground pepper.
2. Add a few pine nuts to the bowl or blender with a drizzle of olive oil. Blend until all of the ingredients have come together.
3. Serve on top of pasta or anything you like!
4. Optional: For a non-vegan version, add a few gratings of parmesan and blend together.