- 60g fresh mint, leaves only
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp white wine or cider vinegar
- Ground seeds of 5 cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sea salt
1. Whizz the chopped mint, lime zest and juice, vinegar, ground cardamom seeds and 1 tsp honey in a food processor or blender for an extra creamy dressing or finely chop the mix and muddle everything together in a pestle and mortar (or a makeshift one using a bowl and the base of a jar to crush and mix everything up).
2. Once it’s well mixed, taste and add more honey if needed. Season with a tiny pinch of salt, if needed. Store in the fridge till needed but use within 24 hours as the mint wills start to lose its vibrancy.